- Women’s Political Rights Must Be Taken into Consideration in the Election Law
- Meeting with the Women’s Political Rights Advocacy Group (WPRAG)
- FEFA's First Meeting with WPRAG
- Policy of Police Duties in Election
- CSOs Expressed Their Opinions on Reevaluation of the Law on IEC’s Composition, Duties and Competences
- Published Date
The Most Development of This Month
Observing of the committees sessions by Abdul Rauf Ibrahimi chair of Wolsi Jirga is the most positive development of this month, this observation take place while some MPs do not participate at the committee’s sessions and this issue make the committees to not hold session due to the quorum incompletion. At the same time questioning the members of disaster response committee (health minister, public welfare minister, agriculture minister and refugee’s minister) is considered another positive development. Observing the government activities is an important duty of Wolsi Jirga, especially during the winter season that the government should take necessary actions and assist people at remote areas.